Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cool Stuff!

comicaction_spidermobile.jpg
First up this time around is Mego's Comic Action Spider-Man and Spider-Mobile... or is that a Pocket Hero? I can never tell which is which when it's not on the card... More after the jump!


comicaction_wonderwomanblue.JPG
Comic Action Heroes Wonder Woman on the "blue card"!

conquestpota_japprogram.JPG
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes Japanese Progam! Wow, it's getting mixed up pretty fast this time, eh?

dcsh_78crackerjacks.JPG
Well, the rest of this post (and probably the post after this) will be all DC Superheroes stuff... like these 1978 Cracker Jack prizes!

dcsh_goldenposters.JPG
dcsh_goldenposters2.JPG
Man, these DC posters in this poster book were awesome, weren't they?

dcsh_msh_litebrite.jpg
Here's a pair of Lite-Brite refills, also featuring Marvel characters!

dcsh_planters.JPG
DC Superheroes planting pots... why? I mean, let's face it, comics people don't tend to be much for indoor plants, do we?

dcsh_sf_aquamanmagnet.jpg
Super Friends Aquaman Magnet!

dcsh_sf_paintbynumber.jpg
Super Friends Paint By Number! Note the prominence of Aquaman, and the absence of the Dynamic Duo!

dcsh_sf_pillowcase.jpg
Awesome Super Friends Pillowcase!

dcsh_sf_robinjokermag.jpg
Super Friends Robin and Joker Magnets!

dcsh_shazamornament.JPG
Captain Marvel Christmas Ornament! I'd never seen or heard of one of these before until I came across the eBay auction listing it!

dcsh_sp_hallofjustice.jpg
Super Powers Hall of Justice!

dcsh_sp_lunchbox1.JPG
dcsh_sp_lunchbox2.JPG
Super Powers lunchbox!

dcsh_sp_supermobilelexsoar.JPG
Super Powers Supermobile and Lex-Soar 7!

dcsh_sp_uruguaypenguin.jpg
Super Powers Penguin, Uruguay Edition!

And I think we'll end it here for this time, but next time around, we'll have more DC stuff!

4 comments:

  1. The Spider-Man figure is indeed a Pocket Hero, and not a Mego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my DC posters after all these years even though they are not in the greatest shape. I actually had a few of them on my wall at one time when I was in my teens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my younger days, I owned that Spidey Mobile! It is notable for two things - 1) the back end drops down via lever to snare bad guys in webbing, and 2) Spider-Man's boots are inexplicably colored brown. Cool stuff indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skayrko -- But Pocket Heroes ARE Megos! But I assume you meant it's not a Comic Action Hero.

    Jamdin -- I wish I had some of those vintage posters myself!

    King AdBeck -- Wow, I figured the net had to have some purpose. Didn't know about the brown boots, though!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.