Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Cool Stuff: Marvel Stuff!

I think I may get through all of this volume's Marvel goodies with this post!

msh_stickers1.jpgmsh_stickers2.jpg
I may have shown these stickers before, but I believe this is a larger photo than I posted last time! More Marvel stuff after the jump!


msh_subbypillow.jpg
Sub-Mariner inflatable plastic pillow!

msh_subbyposter.jpg
Sub-Mariner Poster!

msh_subbyspidey713rdeye.jpg
Subby and Spidey 3rd Eye poster from 1971!

msh_surfer713rdeyeposter.jpg
Silver Surfer 3rd Eye poster!

msh_surfermm70.jpg
1970 Surfer and Galactus poster!

msh_sw_captamflyingshield.jpg
Secret Wars Captain America Flying Shield! Wish the photo was bigger...

msh_sw_crimecenturiescolori.JPGmsh_sw_doomcoloring.JPG
Secret Wars Coloring/Activity books!

msh_sw_hobgoblin.jpg
Hobgoblin Secret Wars figure! Hey, wait a minute... he wasn't part of Secret Wars!

msh_sw_icemancard.JPG
Iceman Secret Wars figure! Hey, he wasn't part of it either, was he?

msh_sw_pinball.jpg
Secret Wars Pinball Game!

msh_sw_spideyshieldcoloring.JPG
Secret Wars Sticker Book!

msh_sw_voiceamplifier.jpg
Secret Wars Voice Amplifier!

msh_thing_hotwheel.JPG
Thing Hot Wheels Car!

msh_thor66poster.jpg
1966 Thor Poster!

msh_thorpaperback66.JPG
1966 Thor Paperback!

msh_torch66poster.jpg
1966 Human Torch poster!

msh_tvbooklet1.JPG
msh_tvbooklet2.JPG
msh_tvbooklet3.JPG
msh_tvbooklet4.JPG
Marvel Super-Heroes Cartoons TV Booklet, I believe to sell the cartoons to various stations!

msh_viewmaster.JPG
Marvel View-Master Sets!

msh_woodburningset.JPG
Hulk and Spidey Wood Burning Set!

And that wraps up this volume's Marvel-specific stuff, with an extra-long post, eh?

4 comments:

  1. Hang on.. okay, that flying shield image is small but... i see a plastic watch thing, some kind of small plastic launcher and a rubber tip plastic dart.. where does the shield come into it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hulk and Spider-Man woodburning set looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to remember if I ever knew there was a Sub-Mariner inflatable pillow in addition to the Spider-Man and Thor ones; I'm pretty sure this one slipped past me!

    Also, I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with the 3rd Eye posters. If someone got the license to reissue them...or maybe just the card series...they'd probably do pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manic Man - Same place the fist came in to the Hulk flying fist toy... they were just variations on the Spider-Man web-shooter.

    Jamdin - It does!

    RAB - Well, I do recall seeing that advertised in Marvels of the era! I would like to see a reissue of the 3rd Eye stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.