Monday, September 20, 2010

Monster Monday!

It's Monster Monday!
monsterlateshowposter
I thought you'd get a kick out of this Monster Late Show poster...I certainly did! More after the jump!

monsterflip1.JPGmonsterflip2.JPG
monsterflip3.JPG
monsterflip4.JPG
monsterflip5.JPG
monsterflip6.JPG
monsterflip7.JPG
Man I wish I could have afforded to bid on these... what you see above are monster flip books, manufactured and sold by Topps or some other company of their ilk, I'd imagine! Unfortunately, the seller didn't think to videotape himself (or herself) flipping one of these so we could see what they look like!

monstermaker1.jpgmonstermaker2.jpg
monstermaker3.jpgmonstermaker4.jpg
monstermaker5.jpg
This Motorized Monster Maker looks super-cool, and is something I really, REALLY wish would be reissued somehow!

monsters_sticknlift
I still have not bid on one of these Monsters Stick N Lift toys... but at least I have a bigger photo than the last one I posted for you!

monsters_waxmuseumpc.jpg
Next, we have a post card from a wax museum that, I believe, is near Niagara Falls!

monstersquad_boardgame.jpg
Monster Squad Board Game!

monsterthatchallenged_post.JPG
Monster That Challenged The World poster!

monsterthatchallenged_still.jpg
Monster That Challenged The World still!

monsterzero_belgian
Monster Zero Belgium poster!

monsterzero_bookandrecord.jpg
Monster Zero Japanese book and record set!

monsterzero_italianposter.jpg
Monster Zero Italian Lobby Card! I see the old Italian confusion between Godzilla and Gamera is here, too!

monsterzero_thai.jpg
Very cool Thai poster for Monster Zero!

moviekingkong_modelkit
Oh, should've had this with the Kong stuff earlier this month... King Kong model based on the 1970s movie!

mummy_92puzzle1.JPGmummy_92puzzle2.JPG
Still trying to work out how I missed seeing this line of puzzles in 1992!

mummy_argentina.jpg
The Mummy Argentina poster!

mummy_ironon
Mummy iron-on!

mummy_lincoln_moc.JPG
Lincoln International Mummy action figure!

mummy_poster.jpg
Mummy poster!

mummy_spoon.jpg
Mummy spoon!

mummy_still1.jpg
Mummy still!

mummy_wallet.JPG
Mummy wallet!

mummyhammer_halfsheet.JPG
Hammer's Mummy half sheet!

mummyhammer_still1.jpgmummyhammer_still2.JPG
Stills from Hammer's Mummy!

There'll be more Mummy madness next week!

3 comments:

  1. Again, an amazing amount of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good motorised model kit.. but 'They walk and do things'.. Am I the only one that thinks the things it does is probebly stand still? or wave their arms, of course ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wings, glad you enjoyed it!

    Manic Man, I wish I could tell you!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.