Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cool Stuff: Marvel Stuff!

Time for more Marvel stuff, and we begin with more trade paperbacks and the like!

msh_tpb_everythingworkbook.jpg
First up is this Marvel Superheroes Everything Workbook, and it's an infinity cover, to boot! Want to see more cool Marvel stuff? Just click

msh_tpb_ffsurfer.jpg
I used to have this FF trade paperback... I believe it reprints Lee-Kirby stories from after the Galactus trilogy.

msh_tpb_funbook2.jpg
msh_tpb_funbook3.jpg
Well, here's two more volumes of the Marvel Fun Book I'll need to try to buy someday just to share with you guys on Puzzle Sunday!

msh_tpb_hulkactivitybox.jpg
Speaking of puzzle books, here's a boxed set of them featuring Jade-Jaws!

msh_tpb_hulkberserk.jpg
No idea what stories are in this Hulk book!

msh_tpb_hulkfireside.JPG
I think at one time I had this Hulk Fireside book, and I think it reprints the earliest issues... but I'm willing to admit I could be wrong!

msh_tpb_hulkillustrated.jpg
This Hulk book obviously includes "The Beast Who Shouted Love at the Heart of the Atom," introducing Jarella!

msh_tpb_hulklancer.jpg
Here's the Hulk Lancer book!

msh_tpb_hulknewspaperlot.jpg
This could well be all the volumes of the Hulk newspaper strip that were collected together!

msh_tpb_hulkpocket1.jpgmsh_tpb_hulkpocket2.jpg
A pair of Hulk Pocket books!

msh_tpb_marvelmazes1.jpgmsh_tpb_marvelmazes2.jpgmsh_tpb_marvelmessages.jpg
Wow, there were a lot of Marvel puzzle books produced, weren't there?

msh_tpb_postcardbook.jpg
You don't often see the Marvel Postcard Book offered on eBay, but I've seen some of the individual pages offered for sale here and there!

msh_tpb_secretstoryideal.jpg
I used to have all four of these Secret Story books published by Ideal Publishing! I believe they reprinted the origin plus some more recent tales.

msh_tpb_spidermanfireside.JPG
Spidey Fireside book!

msh_tpb_spideybestof.jpg
Here's another volume I have in my meager collection of trades... reprinting some of the Spidey newspaper strips!

msh_tpb_spideycrosswords.jpg
Yes, it's another puzzle book!

msh_tpb_spideyillustrated.jpgmsh_tpb_spideylancer.JPG
Two Spidey paperbacks from different eras, and I don't believe I've ever owned either one of 'em!

msh_tpb_spideynp1.jpgmsh_tpb_spideynp2.jpg
Spidey newspaper strips paperback books!

msh_tpb_spideynumberpuzzles.jpg
Sheesh, another puzzle book? Man, I'd better start making some serious green soon if I'm going to collect these.

Well, that's about all the space I have for this edition of Cool Stuff, but there's still more Marvel TPBs to show you next itme around!

2 comments:

  1. Marvel Fun books with Captain American, Spider-man, Thing, Thor? Of course.. Wouldn't be marvel without them.. Conan? less often but still, fair from uncommon..

    but HOWARD?!? and Two in a row to boot... that's pretty uncommon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Howard was at the peak of his popularity then...

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.