Friday, November 05, 2010

By the 10s: Yosemite Sam and Bugs Bunny!

yosemite10.jpg
Well, so far, this one is the very end of the alphabet for me... which it shouldn't be, right? In fact, looking over my master list for By the 10s, did I really manage to miss out on X-Men somehow??? I'll have to check into that. Anyway, the rest of this By the 10s entry after the jump!

yosemite20.jpg
Issue 20!

yosemite30.jpg
Issue 30!

yosemite40.jpg
Issue 40!

yosemite50.jpg
Issue 50!

yosemite60.jpg
Issue 60!

yosemite70.jpg
Issue 70!

yosemite80.jpg
Issue 80, and that wraps this one up!

2 comments:

  1. Oddly, Sam is only wearing a cowboy hat in the first one. He's a pirate in all the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't even notice that myself!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.