Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cool Stuff!

tarzan_radiolp.JPG
First up this go-round is this LP of Tarzan radio shows, but there's much more after the jump (although no more Tarzan items, I'm afraid)...

timetravelers_lc1.jpg
timetravelers_lc2.jpg
timetravelers_lc3.jpg
A quartet of lobby cards for "Time Travelers"! I don't believe I've ever seen this one...

truvue53_lonerangertruvue53_plutotruvue53_rintintin
From 1953, here's three TruVue slide cards, featuring the Lone Ranger, Pluto, and Rin Tin Tin! From what I've been able to gather, TruVue was an early rival of View-Master, although it was later absorbed into the View-Master "empire" (which has since started crumbling big-time).

tv_nannyprofcoloring.jpg
tv_nannyprofcoloring2.jpg
tv_nannyprofcoloring3.jpg
tv_nannyprofcoloring4.jpg
tv_nannyprofcoloring5.jpg
tv_nannyprofcoloring6.jpg
Nanny and the Professor coloring book! Why wasn't it with the "N" stuff? Because I labeled this "TV," forgetting how I'd named the paper doll book from a few weeks' back.

underdog_plate
I must say, I do like this Underdog plate!

voyagetotheend_still1.jpg
voyagetotheend_still2.jpg
voyagetotheend_still3.jpg
voyagetotheend_still4.jpg
"Voyage to the End of the Universe" stills!

warofsatellites_still3.jpg
warofsatellites_still4.jpg
warofsatellites_stills1.jpg
warofsatellites_stills2.jpg
"War of the Satellites" stills!

whenworldscollide_still3.jpg
whenworldscollide_still4.jpg
whenworldscollide_stills1.jpg
whenworldscollide_stills2.jpg
"When Worlds Collide" stills!

zackpower2.JPG
zackpower_1.JPG
And we wrap up this installment (and this volume of photos) with Zack Power and his Powerarm! Until I came across this auction, I'd never heard of this item, but it looks pretty cool!

Next time: Volume 14 of my cool stuff photo files, with 2,250 photos to start sharing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.