Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Get Ready for December!

Because this December is going to be jam-packed here at the Random Acts of Geekery! Once again, I'll be doing a Christmas Comics Countdown, but it'll be a bit different this time around, as I'll be serializing several Christmas Comics of the past every day from December 1 through 25!

Of course, there'll be all the regular features you've come to expect here at the Random Acts of Geekery... Cool Stuff, Monster Mondays, Give-A-Show Fridays, etc., etc....

And as if that wasn't enough, I'm also adding some bonus posts through those first 25 days of December, so that there will be four -- count 'em, four! -- features each of those days! Hopefully those won't slow down your browsers too much, my friends!

Naturally, come December 26th, things will get back to what passes for normal around here, with two to three items per day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.