OK, so things have slowed down, to say the least, with the Certifiably Geek Blog awards... so I'm starting a second round of awards (which I can do, since I originated it)... and the first of these is The Bat-Blog!
This daily blog of all things Batman is a great place to check in for photos of vintage Batman collectibles, the latest Batman news, and all other things Batman!
My second of this new series of Certified Geek Blog Awards has to go to The Aquaman Shrine! Rob's been doing this blog for a while now, and in my book, anybody who is willing to put in the time and effort into a blog devoted to one of the few major DC characters who doesn't currently have his own comic book is well deserving of the award!
Of course, as with all blog awards, there are rules that must be followed:
- Upon being given this award, please pass the award on to two other blogs that you feel are Certifiably Geek!
- Go to the the Certifiably Geek Blogs award winner listings blog and make sure that blog hasn't already received the award.
- Create a post on their blog announcing the two blogs they've decided to award.
- In that post, include the official graphic (as seen here)
- Provide a link to the two blogs
- Tell why they've chosen the two blogs
- Include the URL for the award blog (http://certifablygeekblogs.blogspot.com)
- Email me (the guy who created the award and manages this blog) at waffyjon at comcast dot net with the above information, plus what category they think the blog fits in (so I can label it accordingly). If the blog fits more than one category, they should include them all (for example, if the Random Acts of Geekery were awarded this -- which it can't, because none of my blogs are eligible to win -- the categories would be comics, toys, cartoons, sci-fi, Star Trek, monster movies, etc.)
- Contact the two blogs that they've awarded, tell them about this blog, as well as where they can find the post in which they were awarded. They can do this by emailing the bloggers (if that's possible) or by leaving a comment in a recent post.