Sunday, January 30, 2011

Puzzle Sunday!

Last week's solution:
funbook040b

And with that, we take temporary leave of the Marvel Superheroes Fun Book entries for Puzzle Sunday, so that we may instead go into a different Marvel puzzle book... namely, the below:

clobberincrosswords01

Yes, it's Clobberin' Crosswords! So why this departure? Well, to be honest, I'd forgotten that I hadn't scanned past the 40th puzzle in the Fun Book, and prepared a whole bunch of other entries for Puzzle Sunday... and then realized my error. But I figured, hey, what the heck, let's have a change of pace for a while!

This week's puzzle:
clobberincrosswords06

Answers next week!

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siskoid - Isn't it, though? Seems like an obvious idea once you see it!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.