Sunday, March 20, 2011

CBT: Fantastic Four in "Island of Danger"!

ff_islandofdanger_01
Ah, here's another book and record set to which I do not have the record (or an MP3, for that matter)... I considered reactivating "Fantastic Four Stuff" to include this, but since that blog's been long retired, you get it here!

ff_islandofdanger_02
ff_islandofdanger_03
ff_islandofdanger_04
ff_islandofdanger_05
ff_islandofdanger_06
ff_islandofdanger_07
ff_islandofdanger_08
ff_islandofdanger_09
Oh, look! Johnny's playing the old Atari 2600 Spider-Man game!
ff_islandofdanger_10
ff_islandofdanger_11
ff_islandofdanger_12
ff_islandofdanger_13
ff_islandofdanger_14
ff_islandofdanger_15
ff_islandofdanger_16
ff_islandofdanger_17
ff_islandofdanger_18
ff_islandofdanger_19
ff_islandofdanger_20
ff_islandofdanger_21
ff_islandofdanger_22
ff_islandofdanger_23
ff_islandofdanger_24
ff_islandofdanger_25
ff_islandofdanger_26
ff_islandofdanger_27
ff_islandofdanger_28
ff_islandofdanger_29
ff_islandofdanger_30
ff_islandofdanger_31
ff_islandofdanger_32
ff_islandofdanger_33

3 comments:

  1. wow! freakin' awesome. I never saw this before, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of artists works much better than I would have expected -- this is absolutely gorgeous!

    (What I mean is, of course I like both individually, I just never guessed how good a team-up between them would be.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.