Monday, May 16, 2011

Monster Monday!

modern_monsters_2_june_1966_100508_a
modern_monsters_3_june_1966_100508_a
This week's Monster Monday starts with a peek at the covers of Modern Monsters #2 and #3! I'm not sure if I have these in my archives for the Wednesday posts or not!

molepeople_mexlc.JPG
Up next, a Mexican lobby card for The Mole People!

molepeoplegroupsingle
molepeoplelady
A pair of US lobby cards for The Mole People!

monster_enlargeagraph
Emcee's Monster edition of their Enlarge-A-Graph!

monster_flickerkeychains.gif
Monster Flicker Keychains!

monster_japansparlking
Japanese Sparking monster toy!

monster_marxwhistlingtree
Marx Toys' Whistling Tree toy!

monster_monsturn
Mons-Turn! Now, this is one cool Monster item, although I'm not sure how complicated it would be to connect it to your turn signal and brake light system!

monster_parade_2_nov_1958_100508_front_cover
Monster Parade #2 cover! This one I know I don't have in my archives for Wednesdays... at least, not yet!

monster_theatrestuff
Some assorted theatre goodies!

monsteragogo_poster
Monster A-Go-Go poster!

monsterchall_returndrac
Wow, what a triple-feature on this poster! The Monster That Challenged the World, The Return of Dracula, and The Vampire!

monsterfromoceanfloor_half
Monster From the Ocean Floor Half Sheet!

monsterfromoceanfloor_poster
Monster From the Ocean Floor poster!

monsterlaffs_88
Monster Laffs card #88!

monstermachine1
monstermachine2
monstermachine3
monstermachine4
monstermachine5
Gabriel Toys' awesome Monster Machine! Man, that's one toy I wish they'd reissue, because I know I can't afford an original!

monstermaker_poster
The Monster Maker poster!

monstermansion_01
monstermansion_02
monstermansion_game
Milton Bradley's Monster Mansion game! Yet another board game to add to my want list...

monsteroncampus_still1
Monster On Campus still!

monsterscenes
monsterscenes_drdeadly
monsterscenes_hangingcage
Aurora Monster Scenes kits! I wish these would be reissued...

monsterstolaughwith_03
Have I posted the cover for Monsters To Laugh With #3 here before, or was that on another blog?

monsterthatchallenged_still
And we'll wrap up this week's installment with this still from The Monster That Challenged The World!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.