Sunday, July 22, 2012

It Oughtta Be...

...a store!

Okay, this is going to be the weirdest installment of this yet, because I'm clearly breaking my own rules here. This is not asking for someone to adapt something from one medium into another, oh, no! This installment is asking for someone to take my idea and give it life... LIFE!

What is it? The ultimate monster store. Picture it in your mind... racks and racks of DVDs of all the classic monster movies that nobody else ever seems to carry, as well as some not-so-classic ones. An entire wall of monster masks all year 'round. Boxes of monster comics and monster magazines for your perusal. Shelves of monster models and action figures. T-shirts, posters, and more!

Call it "Monster World," if you want, I don't care. Have a theater attached to it that shows monster movies on the weekends.

And put it somewhere that can support it, so that I can come out to see it brought to life, somewhere like Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, New York, etc.

I want this to be the kind of store that I walk into and immediately think, "There is no way I brought anything close to the amount of money I'll want to spend here."

1 comment:

  1. Gee....Sounds suspiciously like Monster Cafe Saltillo. Started it myself 5 years ago. Check it out on Facebook. Except that it is in Mexico...

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.