Saturday, April 21, 2012

Comics They Never Made!

Longtime readers of this blog may recall that when I first began doing this, I was also doing a weekly column for World Famous Comics called "Cover Stories," which once a month featured "Comics They Never Made"! Well, as I was looking over what I wanted to add as features here, I realized that I hardly shared any of those covers that I created here! So, I'm doing it -- but without all the crap I made up about what the plot of the comics were, or who worked on it, etc. So click on the jump, and enjoy!

First up on the parade are a couple of covers I mocked up for an Addams Family comic book based on the TV show!
addamsfamily1addamsfamily2
addamsfamily3

The next bunch I might have posted here before -- first, Beatles Movie Classics #1 and 2, featuring "A Hard Day's Night" and "Help!"
aharddaysnighthelp

Next, mock-up covers for a Dell regular Beatles comic, and a Gold Key Beatles comic based on the animated series!
dellbeatlesbeatles-goldkey_1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.