Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Draw Something! Gallery!

So, I don't know if you've heard of it, but there's this smart phone app called "Draw Something," which is kind of like Pictionary, save that there's no time limit and you're not really competing with anyone.

I started playing this game a week or so ago, mostly on my iPad, and sometimes on my iPhone (definitely prefer playing on the iPad). Being the geek I am, sometimes I'll get a bit geeky with some of my drawings, and I figured I'd save the ones I was either particularly happy with or otherwise just wanted to share (plus, it gives me an excuse to save them... I did a great Secret Squirrel once that I didn't screen capture, and I'm annoyed at myself about it)! And if you happen to play the game, and want to recruit me for a match, my user name there is jon-knutson.

And now, the gallery:

IMG_0007
Clearly, I was going for a Mandrake/Zatara type here... ah, well!

IMG_0008
This was my second Avengers drawing... no doubt I'll get the word again some day, and take more time drawing them! Note that I've stuck with Avengers who'll be in the upcoming movie!

IMG_0009
Yes, I did go for Tonto there -- although I have more colors to work with now, so the next time I draw Tonto, I'll be more accurate!

IMG_0010
What else would I draw for the word "venom"?

IMG_0011
The obvious choice for drawing Medusa, of course!

IMG_0013
Believe it or not, I actually had to get that plain penguin in there before the person I was playing with guessed this!

IMG_0015
Next time I get boots, I really need to draw more distinctive boots, eh?

IMG_0014
IMG_0017
I'm getting better at Bullwinkle all the time!

IMG_0016
Still need to work on Elvis, but they guessed it!

IMG_0678
Here's one from my iPhone, which makes it harder to do details.

IMG_0018
I kind of like this one, even if the actual drawing isn't so great.

IMG_0019
I don't think my opponent got this one...

IMG_0020
I got tired of drawing standard mythological Medusas, so went with the Inhuman, and then cleared it for a standard one.

IMG_0022
Like I'd draw a different pig?

IMG_0021
Lots of characters to choose from for drawing a hood!

IMG_0023
They didn't get this one...

IMG_0024
My next Aquaman will be much better detailed!

IMG_0025
They didn't get this one, either!

IMG_0026'
Had to get to a more standard hammer before it was guessed!

IMG_0028
Yes, I use Bullwinkle for moose and antlers!

IMG_0027
I'll definitely take more time the next time I get CAVE for a word!

IMG_0029
Yes, that's supposed to be Jor-El. No, they didn't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.