Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Ten of a Kind: Action Figures I Want Someone To Produce!

Yes, Ten of a Kind continues to focus on toys! Why not? So, in no particular order, here's some action figure lines I want someone to produce!

1. Doc Savage and the Amazing Five: They could either just do a boxed set or individually. Of course, Pat Savage and John Sunlight (the only foe to ever return) would have to be part of the line-up!

2. The Monkees: I'm thinking first release in their matching costumes (with the red double-button shirts), maybe second release as Monkeemen, and final release in some groovy threads.

3. Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series: Don't tell me there's not a market for these guys!

4. The Beatles: We've had two different action figure lines based on animated versions, let's get some versions based on the actual Beatles, with different waves based on different albums, perhaps?

5. Mighty Crusaders: I know, there was the Remco line, but it really sucked. We need a good line of figures!

6. Planet of the Apes: Again, there have been lines of figures, but I've never felt they were complete. I'm envisioning a wave for each of the original movies - which of course means that Taylor gets included in the first two, Cornelius and Zira get to be in the first three (as is Zaius), and Caesar is in the last two. So what? At least Caesar gets different clothes, right?

7. The Invaders: Now, maybe I missed seeing these, but yes, I'm thinking Captain America, Bucky, Namor, the Torch and Toro, Union Jack, and Spitfire!

8. The Marx Brothers: I know I'd want them on my self!

9. Hanna-Barbera Heroes: This would be a catch-all line for characters that either haven't been made yet, or need a reissue. I'm thinking Frankenstein Jr., the Impossibles, a straight Birdman, Shazzan, Space Ghost (with Jan, Jace and Blip -- perhaps included with the Phantom Cruiser), Herculoids, Galaxy Trio, etc.

10. The Banana Splits: Yes, I want a separate line of them, sold as a set with a display included that looks like the clubhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.