Monday, July 16, 2012

Comic Book Ads!

Time for more Comic Book Ads!

hbfunin07_18
Here's one from Hanna-Barbera Fun-In #7... Full-Color Posters, black and white ad. What's wrong with this picture? There's some cool posters here, too... three Yellow Submarine posters, a John Lennon, a George Harrison, Firesign Theatre, the Byrds, and more!

hbfunin07_29
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... no kid buying these binoculars from a comic book are going to use them to watch football games, look at the vista, or spot airplanes!

hbfunin07_33
I'm pretty sure my siblings and I had these when I was a kid... I have no idea where we got them from!

hbfunin09_02
And finally, this Hawaiian Punch ad from HB Fun-In #9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.