Saturday, September 08, 2012

Toy Spotlight: Batman Ceramics!

Here's an interesting line of stuff featuring the Caped Crusader and his foes!
batman_bookends66
Now, this first one may actually be an older one than the rest of these... this is a Batman bookend set, or at least one of them.

batman_penguinceramic2.jpg
batman_pengiunceramic1.jpg
The rest of these are nightlights, and I'm guessing they were made in the 1970s, like the Penguin above!

batman_jokernightlight.JPG
Here's the Joker!

batman_riddlerceramic.jpg
The Riddler!

batman_robinnightlight
Caped Crusaders!

I'm 99% certain there was a Catwoman one, too... and was 98% certain I had a photo of it, but I can't find it in my files at all right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.