Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thank You, Jerry Chamelin!

One of the things I hate about being a truck driver (among the very many) is that when one has a blog, sometimes one can't get around to responding to blog-related matters in a timely manner. Well, I'm going to correct one of those right now, by thanking Jerry Chamelin for his very generous contribution on April 9 to Krypto's medical bills fund. I honestly don't recall if Jerry's ever commented on blog entries in the past, or if I've linked to his blog (if indeed he has one), so this came as a very pleasant surprise to me.

Jerry, I salute you! You are truly a Friend of Krypto, and I will be sending you a photo of Krypto in further appreciation as soon as I can get a good pic taken of him in his cape and printed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.