Monday, June 17, 2013

I have no idea where today's regularly scheduled post is...

One of the big disadvantages of trying to keep this blog going while I'm on the road driving a truck is that when I check the blog each day and there's not a new post showing up, it's nearly impossible for me to figure out what went wrong!

As you may know, I try to work ahead as much as possible, to avoid interruptions like this. Either I somehow skipped today's date when working on June posts, or (more likely), I screwed up the date or time the post is supposed to publish. Blogger's interface isn't very iPhone friendly, so I'm kind of stuck waiting to see if the post will appear later today or not.

As I'm writing this, I'm near Knoxville, Tennessee, and will be making a delivery this afternoon. Once that's done, I should be getting another load headed to Wisconsin tomorrow night. I have no idea where I'll be going after that, but a week from Wednesday, I'm supposed to be meeting my wife and kids in Elizabethtown, PA, for some time off. I won't be back home again till next month for daughter Desi's birthday. With luck, I may be able to find a different job around then so I can be home more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.