Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cover Redux!

155
Time once again to look at original Marvel covers and the reprinted version! Here we have Avengers #21 and the reprint in Marvel Triple Action #15... The art's been shifted down, with Power Man's boot over the bottom blurb, and the title blurb's been moved as well... and it looks like some background was added, too! In fact, I see the image has been shifted to the right a bit, too!

514
Next up, it's Amazing Spider-Man #150 and the reprint in Marvel Tales #127... I'm looking, but other than the blurb being replaced with different text, I'm not seeing any real changes. Oh, wait, it's been reduced slightly.

459
Up next, it's Sgt. Fury #51 and the reprint in #146... shifted down, blurbs moved (and title blurb reduced slightly), but I can't tell that there were any real changes made.

361
And finally, we come to Captain America #109 and the reprinted story in Marvel Super Action #11. I'm not sure why an all-new cover was commissioned for this reprint, rather than just doing the American flag with the Kirby Cap pose placed over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.