Saturday, January 25, 2014

Book and Record Set Video Feature: Popeye in "Oyle Over Troubled Waters"!

Well, it appears that I may have finally posted all the videos I've made from my Give-A-Show Projector collection here, so it's time to switch things around! Taking its place on the rotation will be videos made from Book and Record Sets. I'll at least start with the ones I've made, and if I run out of those, I'll use videos others have put up on YouTube. I'll keep things on the geeky side, of course!

This first one is a Popeye one, and when I got it for my collection, I was nervous, to say the least. The art certainly looked good, but what would it sound like when I listened to the record? Would the voices be good, or would they be crap? Judge for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.