Thursday, February 06, 2014

It's eBayin' Time!

Things are getting tight around here these days, and so it's time for me to sell, sell sell! You can find all of my current auctions by clicking here. I've got a pretty decent variety of items for sale, including vintage coloring books, children's books, records and toys, with genres covering Hanna-Barbera, super-heroes, Disney, and more! Some highlights follow after the jump! And as a special bonus for you guys, if you bid and win any of the items I'm offering, when paying, mention Random Acts of Geekery or simply RAOG in the message field in PayPal, and I'll rebate you 10% of your winning bid!

These are just a few of the items I'm currently offering, and I'll be adding more over the next month or two!

record_hulk
Power Records The Incredible Hulk At Bay!

record_captainamerica
Power Records Captain America & The Falcon in "And a Phoenix Shall Arise"!

record_ww1
Power Records Wonder Woman Album!

starwars_puzzle1
Vintage Star Wars Puzzle!

coloring_batmanbatboat
Vintage 1966 Batman Coloring Book!

coloring_ff
Vintage Fantastic Four Meet The Witch Coloring Book!

coloring_sixmillion
Vintage Six Million Dollar Man Coloring Book!

fisherprice_alien1
Fisher Price Adventure People Alien!

hb_yogibank1
1960s Yogi Bear Bank!

book_bugsblb
Bugs Bunny Big Little Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.