Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Comic Book Ads: Marketing the Marvels, Continued!

marketing
The first ad this time around features a number of items that would be considered highly collectible today, although I have to admit, I've only seen the Captain Marvel statue show up on eBay when I've searched!

marketing
Here's another ad for all kinds of goodies in the Paper Toys category!

marketing
marketing
marketing
marketing
Here's a quartet of ads promoting the Mary Marvel clothes line, which once again makes me wonder whether or not the whole creation of Mary Marvel was suggested by the manufacturers of this clothing line, in order to sell these clothes!

marketing
Here's another ad for the Captain Marvel sweatshirts, as shown last time around!

marketing
More of the Paper Toys offered in this ad!

marketing
One of these days, I've got to see about trying to find some of these items for sale on eBay, to see if I can find photos to share here in "Cool Stuff"!

marketing
marketing
marketing
I wonder if these paper toys didn't sell quite as well as originally expected, and so Fawcett had to promote them better!

marketing
Finally, here's yet another ad listing members of the Captain Marvel club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.