Thursday, March 13, 2014

Comics They Never Made!

Time for another mini-gallery of comic book covers I've mocked up, based on TV shows that never had a comic book of their own!
charliesangels
I'm not really sure that Gold Key would've actually done a Charlie's Angels photo with one of the Angels in a bikini on the cover, but it would've sold some books, wouldn't it?

GROOVIE GOOLIES COMIC COVER
This Groovie Goolies cover was one that I'd done some time ago, with help from a fellow blogger, Patrick Owsley!  You can find his blog on my "Random Blogs of Geekery" list.

chicoandtheman
I'm not sure how well Chico and the Man would translate into comics, but it would be interesting to see what it would be like!

coolmccool
This last one is a complete cheat, I have to admit... the coloring on the image I found for this does not match what would've been done in this era, but the image was too good to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.