Sunday, March 23, 2014

Julie Newmar Appreciation Post #1!

OK, before I start this feature, let me explain something real quick... originally, this post was slotted to be a "Random Acts of Trivia" installment, but to be honest, I've been getting bored with coming up with 10 related pieces of trivia (I know, short attention span, right?). So, I figured it was time for a change... and what a change!

This is the first installment of a series featuring photos of my favorite Catwoman, Julie Newmar! I've never had the pleasure of meeting the lady, but I've long considered her one of the most beautiful women of all time. So, here's a gallery of photos displaying the beauty of Julie Newmar!

julienewmar

julienewmar
julienewmar
julienewmar
julienewmar
julienewmar
julienewmar
julienewmar
julienewmar
julienewmar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.