Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Comic Book Ads: More Miscellaneous Fawcett Comics Ads!

misc_0861
At least the first few ads this time will feature famous cowboys of the silver screen hawking various products, like this one with Roy Rogers!

misc_0871
Next, it's Tom Mix's turn to hawk some items!

misc_0888
Cowboys galore in this View-Master ad!

Getting away from the cowboys...
misc_0874
Here's an ad for a couple of Halloween masks, much more deluxe than some ads I've seen of the era!

misc_0879
I've never heard of Dash dog food, I'm guessing the name either changed or the product didn't last!

misc_0898
This ad sure makes the life of an artist seem glamorous, doesn't it?

misc_0916
Here's another View-Master ad with a variety of subjects! Sometimes I forget how long it's been around!

misc_0920
Next, it's a full-color Erector Set ad! That toy's been around for a long time too, hasn't it?

misc_0933
Before Charlie the Tuna, there was Loona the Tuna, as you can see by this ad!

misc_0944
And here's an ad from the NRA! I didn't expect to find that!

More miscellaneous ads next time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.