Thursday, April 24, 2014

Comics They Never Made!

This time around, my faked-up comics covers for licensed comics that never existed is all about two good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm... That's right, The Dukes of Hazzard!
dukesofhazzard1
dukesofhazzard2
dukesofhazzard3
dukesofhazzard4
Sometimes, when I'm searching for photos to use to create these covers, I'm lucky to find one picture with a high enough resolution to serve my purposes... and then other times, there's an embarrassment of riches! This was the case with my previous CHiPs covers, and is also the case here. I could easily have mocked up even more covers, but I figured four was enough!

I wasn't really a fan of The Dukes of Hazzard, apparently I wasn't the target audience they were shooting for. Oh, I watched a few episodes here and there, but as I said, I wasn't a fan, and saw no reason to get honked off when the main characters of Bo and Luke Duke were replaced by two previously un-mentioned cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.