Sunday, December 14, 2014

Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown, Day 14!

Back to a variety of items this time around!
batman_ahiracing1.jpg
You know I'd want this item!

dcsh_76pepsiaquamandcsh_76pepsibatmandcsh_76pepsirobindcsh_76pepsishazamdcsh_76pepsisupermandcsh_76pepsiwonderwoman
I believe these are all the 1976 Pepsi glasses, and I'd love them all!

docsavage_buckle.JPG
This Doc Savage belt buckle is very cool!

marxmsh_67capmarxrobot
marxmsh_67capmarxrobot
Here's two of the Marx wind-up Marvels I want!

speedracer_66japantintoy
speedracer_66japantintoy2
The Mach 5 is my second-favorite car of all time (after the '66 Batmobile, naturally), so you know I'd like to have this toy!

radiosuperman_73radio1
radiosuperman_73radio2
I like this Superman figural radio!

skyheroessuperman_skyhero.jpg
Superman Sky Hero? Yes, please!

75_sandiego_record
75_sandiego_record2
I would LOVE to own this piece of comics history!

batman_batmobile-pedalcar
batman_batmobile-pedalcar2
This Batmobile pedal car would be a prize item in my collection, believe me!

dcsh_argenbottle21_krypt.jpg
This bottle cap from Argentina would be very nice to add to my Krypto collection!

dcsh_stickons
dcsh_stickons10
dcsh_stickons3
dcsh_stickons4
dcsh_stickons5
dcsh_stickons6
dcsh_stickons7
dcsh_stickons8
dcsh_stickons9
Just in case you've forgotten that I want these... :)

modelhb_bananasplits_buggymodel2
modelhb_bananasplits_buggymodel
You guys should know I'm a Banana Splits fan... and I'd have to get four of these kits to get one for each of the Splits, dammit!

hb_bananasplits_lunchbox
This is one of the few lunch boxes I'd like to get!

hb_bananasplits_slurpee
I'd be happy to display these Banana Splits Slurpee cups next to the DC and Marvel ones I don't have either!

hb_bananasplitsdrooperornam.jpg
There's apparently ornaments of all the Splits out there, I'd like to have them all!

hb_fleeglewatch1
If there are watches of all four Splits, I'd like them all!

hb_wacky_dickdastjapan
hb_wacky_peterperfectjapan
I don't know if there were other Wacky Racers cars in this series from Japan, but I'd love to have whatever they made!

monkees_moreof01.jpg
One of these days, I'll have to add this one to my sheet music collection... I do have the songbook from the first album, though!

monkees_novel.JPG
Getting this Monkees novel would be like getting a new episode of the TV show!

msh_captam_3rdeyeposter
Here's another 3rd Eye item I want!

marxmsh_captam_marxscooter.jpg
This Captain America scooter may be the Marx toy I want more than anything else!

msh_ff_mirror
I'd love this FF mirror!

coloringpota_coloringset
I'm not much for Paint-By-Numbers stuff (because I don't paint very well), but colored pencil by number? I could handle that! Of course, I'd probably just scan it and color it in my computer...

pota_amscoplayset
This POTA Amsco playset would be as cool to have as Marvel World!

st_activitybook1.JPG
st_activitybook2.JPG
st_activitybook3.JPG
st_activitybook4.JPG
Another punch-out book I'd love to have!

shazam_marycapjrstatues1
I'd love to have these statues of Junior and Mary, as well as Cap himself!

marxmsh_marxredfigs
And here's a complete set of the Marx Marvel figures I want to have some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.