Thursday, December 18, 2014

Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown, Day 18!

More goodies I've featured in the past that I'd love to own some day, if I had the money and space for them!
creature_novelization.JPG
One of these days, I'll have to look into the Universal Horror Library to see what novels were published in that series!

frankenstein_1960sglass.JPG

ahi_frankenstein.JPG
ahi_mummy.JPG
ahi_wolfmancard.JPG
I think I really need to find better photos of the AHI monster figures!

creature_playset1.JPG
creature_playset2.JPG
This is just a neat playset!

fm_standups1.jpg

fundimensionsglohead1.JPG
fundimensionsglohead2.JPG
fundimensionsglohead3.JPG
fundimensionsglohead4.JPG

monster_creaturecastle.jpg
Always up for adding more monster games to my collection!

monster_creaturecastle.jpg
monstermansion_01
A few more monster games!

monster_flycardtomland.JPG
monster_yeticardtomland.JPG
monster_morlockcardtomland.JPG
Here's the original releases of Tomland's Famous Monster figures... as I said earlier this month, I had the Fly when I was a kid, and I'd love to have them all now!

godzilla_bandai2.jpg
godzilla_rcfigjapan.JPG
Two different remote controlled Godzilla toys from Japan, I want them both!

monster_enlargeagraph
This looks like something I would've loved as a kid, and it would be cool to have it now!

monstermachine1
monstermachine2

frankenstein_plastercasting

gamekarloffsmonstergame_1
gamekarloffsmonstergame_2
gamekarloffsmonstergame_3

monsterlab_vampire
monsterlab_werewolf

creature_aquariumitem

godzilla_japantoy1
godzilla_japantoy2
godzilla_japantoy3
godzilla_japantoy4

monsters_lunchbox79

drac_frank_auroracoppersmith

batman_ahipullstripbatmobil.jpg
batman_ahircbatmobile.JPG
batman_ahitinbatmobile1.jpg
ahibatmobilebatman_74ahibatmobile
batman_italianbatmobile
More Batmobiles I want!

batman_activitybox1

yellowsub_lunchbox1.jpg
yellowsub_lunchbox2.jpg

msh_marvelworld1.JPG
One of the Holy Grails of Marvel collecting here!

popeye_linemarrowboat2.jpg
popeye_marxfigures.jpg
A couple of Popeye items I'd like to have!

st_enterprisemodelrocket.JPG
I have wanted this Enterprise rocket kit since the day it came out!

glidermsh_marvelflyers3
glidermsh_marvelflyers4

ahipota_galenhorseahi.JPG

superman_patch2
And... here's another Krypto item I need to look for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.