Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown, Day 2!

Continuing from yesterday's post, I'm bringing back what I consider to be the best of my "cool stuff" postings, or in other words, all the stuff that, if I had the money to spend on them and the space to properly display them, I'd love to have in my collection!
bankpota_banks
There aren't a whole lot of banks I'd love to own, but these two Planet of the Apes ones are definitely ones I'd love to have!

crusadersempercrusadersshield
As goofy as they looked, I'd love a full set of the Remco Mighty Crusaders figures on my shelves! This one is kind of a cheat, as I do have a loose Shield...

slurpee_73captcold
slurpee_73aquamanslurpee_73kidflash
slurpee_73batman
slurpee_73gl
slurpee_73hourman
slurpee_73lightningladslurpee_73sgtrock
slurpee_73speedyslurpee_73starman
slurpee_73tawkytawnyslurpee_73vigilante
slurpee_flash.JPGslurpee_luthor.JPGslurpee_makent.JPG
A complete set of the 1973 DC Slurpee cups would be mighty welcome, I have no idea how I'd display them short of building some custom shelves!

Same goes for the 1974 Marvel Slurpee cups below!
slurpee_74blackpantherslurpee_74captmarvelslurpee_74clea
slurpee_74crystalslurpee_74daredevilslurpee_74doom
slurpee_74draculaslurpee_74falconslurpee_74herc
slurpee_74hawkeye
slurpee_74kazar
slurpee_74killraven
slurpee_74kull
slurpee_74lukecageslurpee_74mrfantasticslurpee_74odin
slurpee_74quicksilver
slurpee_74scarlet
slurpee_74stanlee
slurpee_74nickfury
slurpee_74silversurfer
slurpee_74thing
slurpee_74triton
slurpee_74vision
slurpee_74warlockslurpee_74watcherslurpee_74yellowjacket
slurpee_74beastslurpee_74blackknight
slurpee_75blackknight
slurpee_75crystal
slurpee_75docsavage
slurpee_75hulk

energizedspidey_energizedspideysense.JPG
Here's another of those Energized Remco figures I mentioned yesterday!

st_actiontoybook
This Star Trek Action Toy book is one item I'd be scanning and printing out new copies of, so I could have one mint copy to display, and copies of the toys, assembled, to display in front of it!

dinkyst_dinky_enterprise
dinkyst_dinky_klingon
The Dinky Star Trek vehicles would be mighty nice on my shelves!

superman_77drinkingglass
This 1977 Superman glass would look nice next to the one I have with Neal Adams art!

superman_foldout1
superman_foldout2
superman_foldout3
I'd love to have this Superman playset on my shelves, wouldn't you?

superman_poseable.JPG
I'd love to have this giant Superman jointed figure on a wall of my office, or maybe even the door!

gamesuperman_superboygame
I'd love to get this Superboy game, just because Krypto's in it!

tv_timetunnelgame
The Time Tunnel game would be a nice addition to my vintage board game collection!

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.