Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown, Day 3!

Still more of the best of Cool Stuff, featuring items that, if I had the money and space, I'd love to own!
mego8bat_batmobile
Here's the Mego Batmobile... I'd love to have all the Megos again!

aurorabat_batmobile
aurorabat_batmobilebox
Aurora models again! Here's the Batmobile model kit!

auroraother_comicscen_lonerangerauroraother_comicscene_tarzanauroraother_comicscene_tonto
Comic Scenes reissues of the Lone Ranger, Tarzan and Tonto!

modelpota_corneliusmodelpota_ursusmodelpota_zira
You should know by now I'd love to own the Aurora Planet of the Apes kits! I actually picked up a few of the reissue ones back when I was selling at Swap Meets for my income, but foolishly sold them and didn't get more from my original source!

aurora_prehis_cromagwomaurora_prehis_sbretooth
aurora_prehisgiantbirdaurora_prehissailback
I'd definitely love to get all of Aurora's Prehistoric Scenes!

Here's more of the Aurora superhero kits I'd love to have!
auroradc_robin
Robin!
auroradc_superboy
Superboy (with Krypto, probably the one Aurora kit I'll likely to ever get some day, just because I have a Krypto colleciton).
auroraother_tonto
The original Tonto!

ahibatmobilebatman_batmobileahirc.JPG
AHI's RC Batmobile! I actually saw one of these in October at a toy shop in California, but didn't have the money for it, else I would've bought it!

utlitybatman_idealutilitybelt
Ideal's Batman Utility Belt set a standard for utility belt toys that has yet to be matched!

batman_pedalbatmobile
Yes, I'd love to have this pedal-powered Batmobile, although hopefully in nicer shape!

batman_standupsbatman_standups2
I'd love these Stand-Ups, although if I ever got them, I'd be fighting the urge to open 'em up and display them properly!

beatles_caketopper
I've been wanting a set of these Beatles figurines for a long time now...

bullwinkle_dakinbullwinklebullwinkle_dakinrocky
Bullwinkle Dakin figures? Yes, please!

gamecrusaders_boardgame1
gamecrusaders_boardgame2
Mighty Crusaders Board Game? Absolutely!

crusaders_webremco
Speaking of the Crusaders, here's another of the Remco figures mentioned yesterday!

godzilla_vendingmachine
I have yet to see any of the vending machine figures of Godzilla and the other monsters pictured here. I have this fantasy that some day, I'll be at a store I've never been to before, and I'll see this vending machine sitting there, and I'll get enough quarters to empty it out!

haunted_escape
haunted_graverobber
haunted_playitagain
haunted_vampiremidnight
I have wanted these Haunted Mansion model kits ever since I first saw them advertised in the comics!

radiogalactica_radio.JPG
I'd love to have this Cylon radio!

zeroid_zintar
Here's Zintar of the Zeroids, a line of toys I'd love to own!

mmm_dougdavis
Here's another Major Matt Mason item I'd love to have! More below:
mmm_moonsuit
mmm_scorpiocustombox.JPGmmm_spacebubble
mmm_spacepowersuitpak.JPG
mmm_spaceshelterpak.JPG
mmm_spacestation
mmm_spacetravelpak.JPG

mmm_knockoff.JPG
This set may have been a knockoff of the MMM items, but it's still neat!

modelmpc_monkeemobile
I used to have a modern reissue of the Monkeemobile model kit, but I'd love to have the original!

popeye_mechrollerskater
popeye_musicbox57
popeye_shipwreckgame
popeye_tablelamp.JPG
Here's a few Popeye items I'd love to own!

crusadercomet
crusaders1
crusaderssting
Oh, here's a few more of Remco's Mighty Crusaders action figures!

energizedhulk1
Energized Hulk!

shogun_godzillabox.JPG
There's only three Shogun Warriors I'd love to have... the Godzilla one, naturally, is one of them!

And we'll wrap this up with a few more Slurpee cups I don't think I've showed this month:
slurpee_73aqualadslurpee_73brucewayne.JPGslurpee_73captboomerang.JPGslurpee_73captmarvel.JPGslurpee_73captmarveljr.JPGslurpee_73catwoman.JPGslurpee_73chameleonboyslurpee_73clarkkentslurpee_73comissionergordon.JPGslurpee_73dickgrayson.JPGslurpee_73doctorfate.JPGslurpee_73elongatedmanslurpee_73flashslurpee_73greenarrowslurpee_73hawkmanslurpee_73jane.JPG
slurpee_73jimmyolsen
slurpee_73lanalangslurpee_73larajorel
slurpee_73lexluthor
slurpee_73metamorphoslurpee_73mirrormaster.JPGslurpee_73mxyptlk
slurpee_73riddler
slurpee_73superboy
slurpee_73supergirlslurpee_73supermanslurpee_73tarzan.JPG
slurpee_73wondergirlslurpee_73wonderwoman

Tomorrow's post will include more Marvel Slurpee cups before going on to other things!

1 comment:

  1. You're sure bringing back the memories. I had that Superboy model kit and that Popeye on Roller Skate. I remember Popeye's pants had a satiny finish, and I also remember being surprised when I pulled the pants legs up that Popeye had robo legs. I was pretty young.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.