Thursday, December 04, 2014

Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown, Day 4!

As promised yesterday, the Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown continues with the 1974 Marvel Slurpee cups I haven't shown yet this month! In case you're just joining us, the Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown features pictures of items I've posted in past "Cool Stuff" postings, except that this time around, it's only the items that -- if I had the money to buy them and the space to properly display them -- I would like to own! So let's get started!
slurpee_74ghostrider.JPGslurpee_75blackpantherslurpee_75captamericaslurpee_75daredevilslurpee_75docstrange
slurpee_75hawkeye.JPGslurpee_75medusaslurpee_75nightriderslurpee_75shangchi
slurpee_75kull
slurpee_75nickfury
slurpee_75odin
slurpee_75redsonja
slurpee_75spiderman
slurpee_75torch
slurpee_75warlock
slurpee_75watcher
slurpee_angelcyclops
More after the jump!

energizedspidey_energizedgoblin
Next is the Energized Green Goblin, whom I believe was the only villain in the Energized/Powerized/Whateverized line by Remco!

st_hasbro_small
Apologies for the size of this photo... but the Star Trek Hasbro game is one I'd like to own!

superman_clock
I really dig the art on this Superman wall clock, don't you?

superman_vintcutouts
Here's another of those items I'd love to have, just so I could scan and print out one set of it to cut out and display as it would've been played with, as well as keeping the original displayed behind it!

gametransogram_wildwildwest1.JPG
gametransogram_wildwildwest2.JPG
Yes, it's another board game I'd like to have... this one's based on The Wild, Wild West!

batman_pressout66
And here's yet another of those playset things where I'd want to print copies out for display purposes!

zeroid2846_1_sbl
zeroidzintar
Here's some more of the Zeroid robots I mentioned the other day! You know, when it comes to stuff like this, I sometimes wonder if I really want the toy, or if it's just because I saw it advertised in comics when I was young!

dcsh_pepsiglasses7678
These Pepsi glasses would be mighty nice to own!

dcsh_stickons1
dcshsuperhero_stickons2
These Stick-Ons were advertised in the comics so much, yet I don't ever remember seeing them! I'd love to own complete sets of the DC and Marvel ones, although I think I'd end up having to put them on something to hang on the wall, so they could be seen in their full glory (maybe after doing scans so I could make some iron-ons for my personal use first!).

galactica_stuffeddaggit
There's not too many Battlestar Galactica items I'd like to own... but this stuffed Daggit is one of them!

hb_valley_randbook
My passion for collecting children's books (especially of the Hanna-Barbera characters) has waned in the past year or so, but I always liked Valley of the Dinosaurs, so having this book would be nice!

hb_wacky_ddjl
Likewise, there's not too many Hanna-Barbera toys I'd like to own, but any of the Wacky Racers cars would be welcome!

hb_wackyraces_game
The same thing goes for this Wacky Racers game!

Next, here's more Major Matt Mason items I'd love to own!
mmm_fireboltcannon
mmm_reentryglider.JPG
mmm_satellitelocker
mmm_spacecrawler
mmm_spacediscovery
mmm_spacepowersuitpak.JPG
mmm_talkingflyingbox.JPG
mmm_unitred

tomlandmoviefly_starraiderscard
Whether it's the original Famous Monsters version or the later Star Raiders reissue, I'd love to have The Fly in my collection! I used to have this when I was a kid!

gamemsh_spideyffgame
The Spidey and Fantastic Four game would be a welcome addition to my board game collection!

sw_ff
sw_towerofdoom
I used to have a lot of the Secret Wars figures and a few playsets, it'd be nice to re-collect them some day!

musicbeatles_bobbleheads
These bobbleheads don't look much like the Beatles, but I'd still like to own them some day!

puzzlemusicbeatles_ys_sgtpepper
I'd definitely like to have all the Yellow Submarine puzzles!

gamepopeye_strongestmangame.JPG
This Popeye board game is another one of those want list items, as you probably already guessed!

popeyeplaybook
Yep, it's another of those punch out books I'd want to reprint for display purposes!

pota_boardgame
I could easily fill out one post just with board games I'd like to own, like this Planet of the Apes one!

pota_game
I'm not sure if this is the same game or not!

modelpota_caesarmodel
modelpota_stallionmodel
Another of the POTA models I'd love to own!

pota_multiple
I'd love a set of these Apes figures from Multiple Toys!

megopota_ram
I'd collected a few Apes Mego figures a while ago, but never got the accessories... it's another of those sets of toys I'd love to have!

shogun_rodan_big
Previously, I'd mentioned there were three Shogun Warriors I'd love to have, with Godzilla being one of them. Here's another one, the ultra-rare Rodan!

slurpee_73alfred
slurpee_73batgirl
slurpee_73brainiac
slurpee_73cos
slurpee_73heatwave
slurpee_73joker
slurpee_73jonkent
slurpee_73lois
slurpee_73penguin
slurpee_73perry
slurpee_73robin
slurpee_73starman
And to wrap up this installment, here's a few more 1973 DC Slurpee cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.