Friday, December 05, 2014

Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown, Day 5!

Yes, it's time once again for me to trot out photos I've already posted here before, but this time it's just the stuff I'd love to own, had I the money and space!
slurpee_75_falcon
Have I been really posting Slurpee cup photos every day since this month started?
slurpee_75_valkyrie
slurpee_75blackbolt
slurpee_75conan
slurpee_75subby

slurpee_77_ironfist
The 1977 Marvel wraparound cups are difficult to get decent pics of (I'd imagine even harder to display), but here's some of them!
slurpee_77_surfer
slurpee_77captmarvel
slurpee_77xmen1
slurpee_xmen2
slurpee_xmen3

And here's an assortment of other Marvel Slurpee cups from various years, including a few I knew I had better pics of than what I'd previously posted:
slurpee_beast
slurpee_blackpanther
slurpee_ffa1
slurpee_ffa2
slurpee_hulk
slurpee_im_fig
slurpee_imdd1
slurpee_imdd2
slurpee_spidey75
slurpee_spideyvill1
slurpee_spideyvill2
slurpee_spideyvill3

gamespidey_game
Spidey playset!

startrek_flyingenterprise
I'd still like to have this flying Enterprise toy some day...

gamestartrek_ideal_game
I'm sure I could create a better Star Trek board game than this one, but it'd still be nice to own!

utilitystartrek_utilitybelt
The Star Trek Utility Belt is the only Utility Belt that comes close to matching the awesomeness of the 1960s Batman Utility Belt I showed a few days ago!

gamesuperman_54transogramgame1.JPG
gamesuperman_54transogramgame2.JPG
Yep, another board game, this time it's the 1954 Transogram "Calling Superman" game!

energizedsuperman_energizedenergizedsuperman_energizedflying
Energized Superman!

superman_pressout
Another of those wonderful press-out books!

superman_stickers
Another set of the Stick-Ons that I'd love to have!

superman_watch
Is this really the first Superman watch I've posted this month? Wow, thought I would've posted more by now...

tv_addams_game
Addams Family game! One of those board games that, when I played it with my kids, they'd have no idea what it was about...

changeachannel
Even though I've been selling off my Give-A-Show Projector collection, I'd still love to have this Change-A-Channel TV Set toy some day!

tv_giants_hardback
There's not much in the way of Land of the Giants stuff I'd not want to own (mostly Remco toys that have nothing to do with the show). This storybook is definitely on the want list!

auroratv_giants_model_origina
So is this model kit!

auroratv_giants_spindrift
And this one, of the Spindrift!

tv_landgiants_color
As well as the coloring book!

tvlotg_book1tvlotg_book2
And these paperback books!

vmlotg_viewmaster
I never managed to find an affordable copy of this View-Master set before I decided to sell off my VM collection, but it'd still be nice to have some day!

mattelflashgordon_mailaway
Definite want here for the Mattel Flash Gordon figures!

corgimonkees_monkeemobile_die
Another Monkeemobile I'd love to own! This is the Corgi one.

bullwinkle_bubblebath.JPG
This Bullwinkle bubble bath bottle is one of the few Bullwinkle figural items that really looks like him, so I'd definitely want it!

dcsh_sf_stickons1
Another of those Stick-On sets I want!

marx_capekennedy.JPG
This Marx Toys Cape Kennedy set would be wonderful to have!

energizedmsh_cappowershield
Did I include the Powerized Captain America figure this month yet?

glidermsh_flyavengersfly.jpg
It'd be cool to have all the Fly Avengers Fly toys, at least the ones of characters that actually can fly in the comics!

superman_77watch
Superman watch from 1977!

zeroid_commanderactionset
zeroid_missiledefensepad
zeroid_zerak
zeroid_zintar
zeroid_zobor
And we'll wrap up today's post with some more of the Zeroids!

1 comment:

  1. I have been lax about commenting here. So sorry. So....I love those Marvel cups. I do not want the entire collection but am going to get some one day.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.