Saturday, December 06, 2014

Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown, Day 6!

Today's post is all about Monster Stuff I'd like to have, had I the money and space for it! By the way, I'm sure you've been wondering why there's been no posters shown so far, and that's because I figure on doing posts with nothing but posters I'd love to have!
monster_60sglasses.jpg
As you probably figure if you're a long-time reader of the Random Acts of Geekery, I'm really into the Universal Monsters, so this set of glasses from the 1960s would be wonderful to have! More after the jump!

monster_bktoys
I have the Creature from this set of Burger King toys, but not the other three!

monster_creatureremcomocglo
monster_frank_remco6
monster_mummy_remco
monster_remcodrac
monster_remcowolfman
The Remco Monster figures would be a great addition to my collection! I used to have some of them way back when...

monster_frank_karloffmask
I think this Frankenstein mask would be the best one I could choose to own, don't you?

monster_frank_puppet
Frankenstein hand puppet!

monster_frankenstein_marx
monster_hunchback_marx
monster_marx_creature
monster_mummy_marx
monster_phantom_marx
monster_wolfman_marx
Marx Toys made a set of monster figures similar to their Marvel Super Hero figures, and I'd love to own a set of 'em!

monster_frankensteinmarxrem
Marx's mechanical Frankenstein may not have looked much like he was pictured on the box, but I'd still love to have him!

monster_godzilla_mask
I would LOVE to have this Godzilla mask!

monster_godzilla_plaspack
That's a pretty cool assortment of plastic monsters from Japan there, isn't it?

monster_godzillagame
Gotta have the Godzilla game, right?

monster_monstermaker.JPG
I have a feeling that I'd want to have several sets of these Monster Maker kits, just so I could be sure I could make them all!

monster_oldmaid
Monster Old Maid Cards? Absolutely!

pirates_condemmed
pirates_deadman
pirates_deadmentell
pirates_freed
pirates_ghosttreas
pirates_hoistjoll
Ah, I knew I had photos of the Pirates of the Caribbean models in my files somewhere!

bridefrankbookuk.jpg
Here's a UK hardback novelization of Bride of Frankenstein that I'd love to have!

creatureremcopuppet.JPG
dracremcopuppet.JPG
frankensteinremcopu.JPG
mummyremcopuppet.JPG
Remco recycled their hands and heads from their monster action figures for these hand puppets!

kingkongplayset.JPG
This would be epic cool to have... of course, only one thing would make this even cooler if it was standing right next to it...
godzillainflatable.JPG
... a giant inflatable Godzilla! Am I right?

draculamysterygame
frankenstein_mysterygame1.jpg
wolfman_mysterygame1.jpg
I do believe that the various monster Mystery Games will forever remain out of my reach, but there's always hope...

creature_wallplaque.JPG
I'd love to see all the various monster wall plaques on my wall!

dracula_airfreshener.JPG
It'd be nice to have the Dracula air freshener to put next to my Frankenstein one!

godzilla_godzillasgangbigg.jpg
I still have yet to see what other figures were in the Godzilla's Gang toy line, but I still want 'em!

godzilla_puppet1.JPG
I do believe I might be prepared to do bodily harm to someone in order to get this awesome Godzilla puppet!

kingkong_game2
Ah, this vintage King Kong game would be nice to have...

monster_maniyacks.jpg
It'd be nice to have these Monster Mani-Yacks, but I suppose I can make do with the high-res reproductions that are available to download somewhere on the 'net...

monster_rpg1.JPG
This Famous Monsters board game looks like it'd just be fun to have!

monsterlab_ideal.jpg
I'm not sure what the deal is with Ideal's Monster Lab toy, but it'd look nice on my shelf anyway!

dracula_icebucket.jpg
This Dracula ice bucket would be fun to have at your Halloween party, eh?

godzilla_game1
The closest I've come to owning this Godzilla board game is getting a magnet with the box art on it...

monster_cardgame1.jpg
It'd be fun to have this Monster Card Game!

horrorscope_movieviewer.JPG
And finally for the last item today, this monster movie viewer, much like the arcade penny shows of olde!

1 comment:

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.