Monday, December 08, 2014

Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown, Day 8!

By this time, you know the drill, right? You're probably also thinking, "Man, if Jon did have the money, he'd need a veritable museum to store all this stuff he'd like!"
spidey_webshooter
spidey_webmaker.jpg
Here's two Spider-Man toys that I always thought needed to be combined together somehow to make a real web-shooter! The first is probably the closest anyone's ever going to get, being a wrist-mounted version of a dart gun, while the second was basically a glue-like substance you'd touch on one spot, and then to another, stringing a thread of stuff between them!

kirbysgods_1.jpg
kirbysgods_2.jpg
kirbysgods_3.jpg
kirbysgods_4.jpg
kirbysgods_5.jpg
kirbysgods_6.jpg
I'd love to get Kirby's Gods, and have them all framed and hung on my walls!

pota_ahiwagon
The Planet of the Apes Wagon by AHI is on my want list!

spidey_trudimension
This Tru-Dimension Kit would be very cool to have!

dinkyst_dinkyenterprise.JPG
dinkyst_dinkyenterprise1.JPG
st_dinkyenterprise2.JPG
dinkyst_dinkyenterprise3.JPG
Here's another couple of views of the Dinky USS Enterprise I'd like to have!

yellowsub_popoutart1.jpg
yellowsub_popoutart2.jpg
This Yellow Submarine Pop-Out Art book would be very cool to have!

idealbatman_66idealplayset.jpg
Yes, I only want the 1966 Ideal Batman Playset just because it has a '66 Batmobile!

ahibatmobilebatman_71ahibumpngo1
ahibatmobilebatman_71ahibumpngo2
Another Batmobile, this is an AHI "Mystery Action" Batmobile from 1971!

johnnytoymaker.jpg
I have wanted the Johnny Toymaker since it first came out... I even asked Santa for it, and he didn't come through!

crusaders_lotof6.JPG
This should be the last of the Mighty Crusaders figures!

msh_3rdeyeffpuzzle.jpg
msh_3rdeyesubbymarvelmania.jpg
msh_3rdeyesurferposter.jpg
msh_3rdeyesurferposter1.jpg
I would definitely LOVE to have all the 3rd Eye Marvel stuff!

marxmsh_marxtrikes1.JPG
marxmsh_marxtrikes2.JPG
marxmsh_marxtrikes3.JPG
marxmsh_marxtrikes4.JPG
As goofy as these look, I'd love to have these Marx Trikes on my shelves! Same for the other Marx Marvel toys below:
marxmsh_marxspideycar1
marxmsh_marxspideycar2
marxmsh_marxspideycar3
marxmsh_mechanicalspideymarx.JPG
marxmsh_mechanicalthormarx.JPG

st_electronicenterprise.jpg
I would've liked this Electronic Enterprise more if it was the original, and not the Motion Picture remodel, but it's still cool!

zeroid_solarcycle.jpg
zeroid_zoborideal.jpg
Hey, there are two more Zeroids on my want list!

coloringdcsh_colorplay1.JPG
coloringdcsh_colorplay2.JPG
coloringdcsh_colorplay3.JPG
coloringdcsh_colorplay4.JPG
Definitely want this DC Color & Play set, although as with the others, I'd make copies and cut those out (after coloring them on the computer, anyway)!

msh_flickervari-vuerings1
msh_flickervari-vuerings2
Vintage 1960s Marvel Flicker Rings, absolutely on the want list!

msh_novels1.jpg
msh_novels2.jpg
msh_novels3.jpg
msh_novels4.jpg
I used to have most of these Marvel Novels in the late 1980s, I'd love to have a complete set!

msh_stickons1.jpg
msh_stickons2.jpg
msh_stickons3.jpg
msh_stickons4.jpg
msh_stickons5.jpg
msh_stickons6.jpg
msh_stickons7.jpg
msh_stickons8.jpg
And last but not least, here's the Marvel Stick-Ons! I've posted pics of the DC ones this month, so equal time was needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.