Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Best of Cool Stuff Christmas Countdown, Day 9!

You know the drill by now...
ahibatmobilebatman_ahircbatmobile.JPG
Here's another AHI Batmobile I'd love to own!

msh_conanpuzzle.jpg
msh_drstrangepuzzle.jpg
msh_hulkpuzzle.jpg
Three more of those 3rd Eye Marvel items I'd love to have! And more below:
msh_drstrange713rdeye1.jpg
msh_drstrange713rdeye2.jpg
msh_ff713rdeye.jpg
msh_hela713rdeyeposter.jpg
msh_ironman713rdeyeposter.jpg
msh_medusa713rdeyeposter.jpg
msh_spidey713rdeyeposter.jpg
msh_subbyspidey713rdeye.jpg

recordmsh_goldenaveng4-1.jpg
recordmsh_goldenaveng4-2.jpg
recordmsh_goldenff1-1.jpg
recordmsh_goldenff1-2.jpg
recprdmsh_goldenjim83-1.jpg
recordmsh_goldenjim83-2.jpg
recordmsh_goldenspidey1-1.jpg
recordmsh_goldenspidey1-2.jpg
I would love, LOVE to have all of these Golden Records with the reproduction comics... I used to have the FF record but no comic, and the Avengers record can be found online, but not the others that I've found!

pota_multiple
Here's the complete Multiple Toymakers Planet of the Apes playset I'd like to have!

superman_superboykryptostat.JPG
While this isn't that vintage, I would really like this Superboy and Krypto statue!

msh_meadschool3.JPG
msh_meadschool4.JPG
msh_meadschool5.JPG
msh_mead1.JPG
msh_mead2.JPG
msh_mead3.JPG
msh_mead4.JPG
msh_mead5.JPG
msh_mead6.JPG
I'd love to have all the Mead Marvel School Supplies!

st_telephone.jpg
Star Trek Telephone? Would love to have it!

msh_marvelworld1.jpg
msh_marvelworld2.jpg
Marvel World! Had it a long time ago, want it again!

Making this a shorter post today, but tomorrow will be bigger, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.