Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Book and Record Sets: The Incredible Hulk Plus Captain America & The Falcon!

Having not posted any of these for a while, I figured I should treat you a little bit this time around! First up, here's a book and record set that was actually a book and cassette set, based on The Incredible Hulk #1!


Up next, we've got Captain America and the Falcon in "A Phoenix Shall Rise," one of the 1970s Power Records sets. This one was adapted from an issue of Cap's book written by Tony Isabella, although I'm sure you'll see that there's been some very bad relettering going on! Power Records' editors obviously decided some changes had to be made from the original comics, and while some of these changes were removing references to previous issues, some of them seems rather arbitrary to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.