Thursday, October 01, 2015

Babe of the Geek: Julie Adams from "Creature From the Black Lagoon"!

babeofthegeek
Okay, so it may sound sexist, but for this feature, "Babe of the Geek" is the most honest name for it I could give it (and "Girl of the Geek," while alliterative, doesn't do it). This feature, sort of a carryover from my previous series of posts with Julie Newmar (as well as the August issue's feature on Deanna Lund) is going to be a regular here, as I celebrate the gorgeous women of genre TV shows and movies! If there's someone you'd like to see featured here, let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do!

Certainly one of the highlights of Creature From the Black Lagoon, at least for me, was the beauteous Julie Adams! Maybe it was the swimsuit she wore in several scenes, or maybe it was those eyes of hers, but when I re-watch the movie, I always look forward to her scenes. Since it's Halloween month, it seemed appropriate to choose Julie for this month's Babe of the Geek feature! Enjoy the photos!
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julie adams
julieadams
julieadams
julieadams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.