Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Silly Cover!

sillycover

emanandthemasters
Here's another one of those mash-ups that's been kicking around in my head for a while, just like the previous T.H.U.N.D.E.R.Cats cover... I have to admit, though, this didn't quite turn out as I'd planned... trying to find a picture of He-Man holding his sword up with other MOTU characters, and then trying to find a picture of E-Man with him using his energy powers to form his hand into a sword and working it that way was my original plan, but the best-laid plans, etc. Overall, I'm happy with the way this came out, though!

If you've got a Silly Cover you want to make up and submit, check out the submission guidelines on the cover page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.