Friday, January 15, 2016

CBT: Batman in "Funhouse of Fear"!

I thikchildrensbooktheater

After a lengthy absence during the temporary change in format, Children's Book Theater is back, and the first entry of its return is Batman: Funhouse of Fear, which was published in the UK. You'll note some familiar aspects of this story, I think!

batman_funhouse_01
batman_funhouse_02
batman_funhouse_03
batman_funhouse_04
I think you might be beginning to see what I mean about "familiar" here... the Joker kidnaps Commissioner Gordon and takes him to an amusement park... 
batman_funhouse_05
batman_funhouse_06
batman_funhouse_07
batman_funhouse_08
batman_funhouse_09
batman_funhouse_10
batman_funhouse_11
batman_funhouse_12
batman_funhouse_13
batman_funhouse_14
batman_funhouse_15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.