Monday, February 15, 2016

Foreign Comic Book Covers!

foreigncovers
Yes, my friends, I'm posting another gallery of foreign comic book covers today... but this time, I'll actually have a few things to say about them, unlike on Friday (when I was rushing to get any kind of post out).

IMG_0177
IMG_0176
Here's the last of the Spidey Comic covers that I started on Friday. As you can see, this was a 1980s book that reprinted fairly recent Marvel stories, including stuff from the Marvel Super Specials or other movie adaptations. It was a pretty mixed bag of stuff, wasn't it?

IMG_0178
IMG_0179
IMG_0180
IMG_0181
IMG_0182
IMG_0183
Here's the French Spidey comic, and as you can see from above, this edition was also an 80s book that reprinted current Marvel stuff. I'd almost have to guess that these books may have had some of the same material at the same time, just in different countries!

The French Spidey comic below is obviously from earlier, and is of more interest to me, because not only does it seem to promise reprints of earlier Marvel stuff, but also features some original covers that differed from the original Marvel US books!
IMG_0184
IMG_0185
IMG_0186
IMG_0188
IMG_0187
IMG_0189
IMG_0190
IMG_0191
IMG_0193
IMG_0192
Pretty cool stuff, eh? I'll have more of those next time I do some Foreign Comic Covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.