Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Cool Stuff: Superman Stuff!

coolstuff
Time for another installment of Cool Stuff, where I share images of things I've come across whilst looking through eBay listings!

superman_fiddlesticks
This time around looks to be all Superman items, beginning with the above picture! As you can see, this toy line, called "Fiddlesticks," was a toy building set, and it's kind of nifty, if you ask me -- different pieces that can go in different configurations, plus a really unique Superman figure to go with it! If I had to guess, I would say this must've been produced around the time of Superman The Movie, given the Daily Planet logo on one piece.

superman_figures
No question that these came out in 1979, but you know, I've never seen these outside of the eBay auction I saved the pictures from! Looks like they had two different poses in a variety of colors. I'd imagine these would look pretty nice if someone painted them up properly!

superman_flyingfig1superman_flyingfig2
What you see here is a Superman flying figure made and sold outside of the USA. Well, they call it a flying figure, but as you can see, you basically swing this thing around in a circle, and that's about it If the artwork was better, I'd think this was a lot cooler!

superman_flyingitalian1
superman_flyingitalian2
Here's yet another flying Superman figure that appears to be another swinging it around, although this one uses a different principle. This figure was made in Italy, although it was apparently sold all over Europe.

superman_foreignparatrooper1
superman_foreignparatrooper2
Yet another foreign Superman toy, this paratrooper figure is called "Super Voladore," but it's pretty obvious who he's supposed to be!
superman_foreignparatrooper3

superman_frametray
OK, enough foreign Superman items, let's get back to Stateside stuff, shall we? I'm pretty sure I've posted a picture of this frame tray puzzle before, but this was a better picture than I had in my files. One has to wonder why they drew this mad scientist with the hair and mustache, without it he'd look just like Luthor!

superman_funponcho
I'm not sure what is supposed to be so much fun about this Fun Poncho, but I bet I'd still would've wanted it when I was a kid!

superman_game1
superman_game2
Here's a Superman game, one of many, many Superman games produced over the years!

superman_gamebook
We're going to wrap up this installment with this Superman Game Book, which really should've been called a Superman Puzzle Book, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.